Teacher’s Toolbox is a collection of useful tools and links for educators.
Teacher’s Toolbox can be used directly on site or the package can be downloaded and uploaded to Moodle. It can be included on an organisation’s course template so that educators who are in the process of creating a course can easily access the tools from this section (that can be hidden from learners).
Download Teacher’s Toolbox included in the Digivet General course template. Add Teacher’s Toolbox from the backup instead of overwriting your own course!
Teacher’s Toolbox includes:
Examples of activities to copy and edit
- Template for feedback (Moodle Feedback activity)
- Task / Assignment Template (Moodle Assignment activity)
- H5P Course Presentation template (H5P guide and template) View here on site
- Pop-up window template (Moodle resource)
- Using augmented reality examples in face-to-face teaching introduction and template (H5P guide and template) View here on site
Choose the right tools for the job by using this easy-to-use reference chart. Contains information on how useful activities / resources are what comes to ease-of-use, information transfer, learning assessment, communication & interaction and content co-creation. Includes also ranking by Bloom’s taxonomy. This tool makes it easy to choose the most suitable Moodle tools for different pedagogical functions.
- Link to Moodle Guide
- Link: General information regarding Moodle activities
- Tutorials for H5P content creation
Here you can find up-to-date video guides for Moodle. Check for example “Learn Moodle basics 3.9”
Useful tips, hints and links
- You can customize the graphics by giving a Hex colour code into the search settings (for example #ff0000 for red)
- A source of freely-usable images. Powered by creators everywhere.
- H5P makes it easy to create interactive content by providing a range of content types for various needs. Preview and explore these content types here.