DigiVET4ALL – Digital vocational education and training for all
Coordinated by Careeria, Porvoo, Finland
Main contact: International Coordinator Ville Vierimaa, email@example.com, +358405378367
Partner group: Careeria, Mediamaisteri (Finnish E-learning solutions provider company), Galway Technical Institute, Tartu Vocational College – VOCO, Berufsbildende Schulen Rotenburg
Fill in this form in order to register to project’s dissemination event that is held in Zoom on January 26. LINK TO REGISTRATION FORM
Click the registration link to view the programme.
The project is about:
- Developing digital VET approaches and finding solutions to common challenges that teachers have about digital pedagogy especially in relation to Moodle
- Compiling an online resource for teachers ie. a set of instructions on how to make the most of Moodle in VET
- Mapping best practices for Moodle System specialists for supporting the use of digital pedagogy in VET organizations
The project is funded by the European Union’s Erasmus+ programme. The project kick off was held in December 2019 and the project will be finished by May 2022.
DigiVET4ALL support materials
DigiVET4ALL support materials for Moodle are available for free download!
The primary user group of the materials are educators and Moodle users in Vocational Education and Training. These materials include:
- Course, activity and resource templates
- Instructions and guidelines in text, H5P and video formats
- Teacher’s Toolbox section with links to useful resources
- Questionnaire template on Moodle use for staff
Browse, preview, download
The support materials can be accessed and previewed on project Moodle. Content in H5P format is also embedded and directly viewable on the site.
The Moodle support materials include activity and resource templates, course templates, instructions and guides and a Teacher’s toolbox section with useful resources for VET educators and organisations that use Moodle as their primary Learning Management System.
The material packages are available for download on this site.
A questionnaire template for acquiring data on staff Moodle use is available for download.
To find suitable materials, all you need to do is browse and preview after which you can download the file and upload it on your Moodle.